The PostalEASE website and telephone system provide a convenient, confidential, and secure way for U.S. Postal Service employees to newly enroll, change current enrollment, or cancel enrollment in the Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) Program. Accessing
PostalEASE (external link) on the Internet, at an Employee Self-Service Kiosk (available in some facilities), or on the Intranet (from the Blue page), may be easier than using the telephone. .
Through PostalEASE you may:
- Make a change to your current enrollment during FEHB Open Season (November 12, 2018 – December 10, 2018, 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time).
- Make an election as a new employee within 60 days of your date of hire.
- Enter your dependents’ information. Please be advised that you must contact the Human Resources Shared Service Center (HRSSC) to change a family member on a Self Plus One enrollment, to add a common law spouse or to add a foster child (as defined under FEHB
- To confirm coverage you MUST contact your health plan directly.
If you experience a qualifying life event and you want to newly enroll, change your enrollment, cancel or reduce your coverage you must contact the HRSSC for assistance.
You may contact the HRSSC for assistance if:
- you are deaf or hard of hearing, or
- you cannot use the telephone, Internet, Employee Self Service kiosk or Intranet for a medical reason, or
- you receive a message in PostalEASE Liteblue directing you to contact the HRSSC when attempting to make a change
Just call the Employee Service Line at 1-877-477-3273. When prompted, select 5 for the HRSSC. Then select Benefits to speak with a representative who will assist you.
Employees who are deaf or hard of hearing, may use the Federal Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339.
If you are not making any changes to your current FEHB enrollment, then you do not need to do anything.