PostalEase – Your USPS ID Number and PIN number is needed when calling PostalEase that is no different than you are using for the electronic bidding. The PostalEASE PIN will be sent to all USPS employees by mail. So just wait for the letter arrive and keep it securely.
In case you forget your USPS P.I.N number when calling PostalEase,just pause if the system requires you entering the PIN numbet. You’ll be offered an option to get your own USPS PIN number sent by mail to your current address in the file.
Remember that the TSP PIN number is not the same as your PostalEase PIN number
The toll free number for PostalEase: 1-877-4PSEASE (1-877-4773273)
When problem occured when you are using USPS postal ease, or can not contact using the phone because of deaf, hearing difficulty, or you get another health reason, you can ask for help through local office.
About your PIN:
Please contact PostalEASE telephone number 1-877-477-3273 should you not know your own PIN number.
- Listen carefully to every one of the options.
- Press 1 to gain access to PostalEase and Enter your own Employee I.D Number.
- Press 2 “for those who don’t know your own PIN number.
- You will hear on the on phone that a PIN # is going to be sent by mail to your own current address.
- And next You could hang up the phone now. There is no any confirmation number wou will receive for this call.
In seven to ten days you will get your PIN number sent to you
Remember: your PostalEASE PIN # is not similar as your own TSP PIN number.
How to change the PIN?
Have your new PIN that you wish to have ready, contact PostalEase:
- From all the option when you listening the telephone, press 3 to change your own PIN.
- Please enter the Employee ID of yours.
- And then they will ask you to enter your current PIN
- And after that you need follow the instruction to be able to change the PIN